Commission Decision 2006/215/EC, setting up a high level expert group to advise the European Commission on the implementation and the development of the i2010 strategy†
- EU決定(Commission Decision)
- European Commission
THE COMMISSION OF THE EUROPEAN COMMUNITIES, Having regard to the Treaty establishing the European Community,
- (1) As indicated in the conclusions of the Communication from the Commission entitled "i2010 — A European Information Society for growth and employment" 1 (hereafter i2010), "the Commission will strengthen dialogue with stakeholders and work with Member States to address ICT issues, notably through the open method of coordination". Therefore, the Commission may need to call upon the guidance and expertise of an advisory body with Member State officials specialising in the ICT policy area.
- (2) The group must contribute to the efficient implementation of i2010.
- (3) The group must be made up of high level representatives from the Member States, and open to observers from acceding and EEA countries.
- (4) The "i2010 high level group" has therefore to be set up and its terms of reference and structures must be detailed,
HAS DECIDED AS FOLLOWS:...