P.L. 93-400, Office of Federal Procurement Policy Act of 1974†
- 公法(Public Law)
Office of Federal Procurement Policy Act ---
- Establishes in the Office of Management and Budget an agency to be known as the office of Federal Procurement Policy.
- Directs the Administrator of such Office to provide overall guidance and direction of procurement policy, and to the extent he considers appropriate, to prescribe policies, regulations, procedures, and forms which shall be followed by executive agencies in the area of procurement.
- States that the functions of the Administrator shall include the following:
- establishing a system of coordinated uniform procurement regulations for executive agencies;
- establishing criteria and procedures for an effective method of soliciting the viewpoints of interested parties in the development of procurement policies;
- monitoring and revising policies, regulations, procedures, and forms concerning reliance on the private sector to provide needed property and services;
- promoting and conducting research in procurement policies, regulations, procedures, and forms;
- establishing a system for collecting and developing procurement data; and
- recommending programs for recruitment, training, development, and performance evaluation of procurement personnel.