eEurope 2005 Final Evaluation†
This report contains the final evaluation of eEurope 2005 Action Plan, complementing the evaluation of the multi-annual programme of MODINIS (2003-2005).
This evaluation assessed three different evaluation criteria:
- Relevance and utility: whether the objectives of that programme corresponded to the needs, opportunities and challenges of society
- Efficiency: examining the level of resource use (inputs) required to produce outputs and generate results
- Impact: whether the intervention has created the intended effects
Within each of these criteria a set of evaluation questions have been formulated to make the scope of the evaluation operational.
The methodological approach is based on four types of analysis conducted in consecutive phases and makes use of multiple data sources; programme analysis, peer group analysis, country analysis and an impact analysis - developing an impact model.
- eEurope 2005 - a background
- Findings concerning relevance and value-added of eEurope
- Findings concerning efficiency in implementing eEurope
- Findings concerning Impact
- Implications for policy and practise – recommendations